Saturday, April 30, 2011

Dezibel - sent back for repair - BAD service.

cheap thing never last long ... which is true for me.
Brought the Dezibel in end Jan at the Mid Valley fair, and now the battery unable to charge.

Have to send back to lowyat for repair or services.
Their service not that excellent, to certain people may consider bad.
- Bad attitude - tell me motherhood story, that I need to shutdown the device to fully charge, it does not work.
- no proper process for warranty claim, just ask me to leave the tablet with them, and gave me a piece a paper, to write down my contact, when what ?
can't commit how long to get back to me, no reference to for the claim in case i need to call them to follow up ..

So finally, write down my receipt number as reference ...

Actually, I would like to ask, can you refund me my $$ ?
The Galaxy Tab is rather cheap nowaday....

1 comment: