Thursday, March 24, 2011

Samsung Galaxy SL by CELCOM from RM 818

Not only Maxis and Digi offering the Android phone, Celcom also have plan for the android devices as well. Here is the latest offering of android from celcom, Samsung Galaxy SL.

SPEC
CPU : 1GHz Cortex A8 CPU
Memory : 4Gb ROM, 478 MB RAM
Screen Size : 4 inch SC-LCD capacitive touch screen
Camera : 5Mp AF back, 0.3Mp front
Network : 3G, HSDPA, Bluetooth, A-GPS, FM Radio
Android : 2.2 Froyo
Battery : 1650mAh

Price
RM 1,198 - CE50 + 38 Plan
RM 1,148 - CE50 + 68 Plan
RM 818 - CE250 Plan

1 comment:

  1. Great post, I believe I read it somewhere though... ;P

    Calling all friends! I have a friend who's challenged me to sell 12 Galaxy SL phones for him in one week. If I win, I get this phone for free! So what do you get for helping me? Ok, listen closely...

    He's selling the Samsung Galaxy SL at RM1550. But I know he can lower his price down to RM1450 for friends. So call him and tell him you're a good friend of mine. Say my name, tell him I referred you for the phone at RM1450. Well, give it a try. If he refuses, just don't buy. Fair enough?

    To buy from him, go to his FB page:
    http://bit.ly/techruncit

    Be sure to mention my name or you won't get the discount!

    ReplyDelete